Monday, October 30, 2006

I have found the perfect watch

I have been looking for that perfect watch for a while now. I am a girlie girl. Small frame (not short! I am 5'6"), small facial features, and long hair. I like the biker chic, hard core, I can kick your butt look though. I paint my nails black (I know it is very "in" now, but I have been for years) and I have a collection of Frye boots. So, I guess it is understandable that I have been looking for a watch to complete my bad girl look. This Juicy Couture Cuff Watch from eluxury seems to be exactly what I need.

For years I told people that I hated juicy. When my girlfriend moved to LA, I told her that if she starts dressing in juicy terry clothing I will stop talking to her. UNTIL last year when I saw the most amazing tweed jacket from Juicy in Nordstrom. I bought the jecket in spite of the label. Then I bought another one, then a few hoodies, another jacket, a couple of shirts, and .... I guess I don't hate juicy anymore. They are evolving and they are doing a pretty decent job at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home